Covid-19: Hygiene measures
Keeping you safe
The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and employees remains our top priority at MOOo by the Castle. In this spirit, we’ve taken time to re-imagine the experience to maintain the highest possible health and safety standards. We are members of The Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants and owner of a hygiene certification “Stay Safe”.
Some of the measures that we take are:
– Contact surfaces at the reception, in the lobby, and other public areas are regularly disinfected.
– Dispensers with virus-suitable disinfectants are available in public areas, guest rooms, and toilets.
– We have special air ventilation that cleans and filters the air in the building preventing the spread of bacteria in the air.
– Guests are recommended to wear a mask in the public areas and to keep a distance of a minimum of 2 meters.
– Employees wear a mask in the hotel’s public areas.
– Body temperature of all guests is taken upon check-in. All employees are checked prior to their shift.
– Intensive hygiene measures are taken when cleaning the apartmens after each stay.
– We have a minimum 24-hour vacancy between guests.
– All of our linen is cleaned and disinfected according to the highest German quality standards RAL 992/2. Our service provider is Prádelna Kyselý, one of the most modern laundries in Europe, which is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and RABC EN 14065.
The list of the current Covid-19 government measures in the Czech Republic can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding special hygiene measures at the MOOo by the Castle contact us at email@example.com.